"The most meaningful way to succeed is to help others succeed"
- Adam Grant -
Solid international leadership skills necessary to drive change in business and organisational development. Ability to catch signs and trends before others and turn them into new businesses.
Currently I work as Board & Supervisory Board member and Senior Advisory in the fields of management consulting (AI, blockchain, strategy and brands), insurance, care services for elderly and disabled, cleantech, foodtech and education.
Strong track record in leading multinational result-driven organisations and business units in consulting, marketing, marketing communication, sales and key account management, business, technology, product and service development.
Life-long passion for partnership building has lead to extensive network of academic forerunners, business and public sector change-makers.
I truly believe in sustainable leadership and shared value. I always look for new ways to make good things happen.
- Entrepreneur, Leadership & Business Developer, Speaker, Writer - Aija Bärlund Oy
Senior Advisor, Bering & Company Ltd, strategy & technology for ecosystems
Board Member - Fredman Group, foodtech company
- Partner, Boardman Oy / Chairman, Boardman Brand Compass Group
- Deputy Board Member - MEREO, care services provider
- Supervisory Board Member - Kaleva Mutual Insurance Company
- EU Commission & European Women on Boards, C-level School
- Boardman, Ownership and Board Work
- Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration (Aalto university), MBA, International Business
- Finnish Institute for Foreign Trade, Diploma in International Marketing Management
- The Finnish Coaching Association, Diploma in Coaching