"The most meaningful way to succeed is to help others succeed"
- Adam Grant -
Solid international leadership skills necessary to drive change in business and organisational development. Ability to catch signs and trends before others and turn them into new businesses.
Currently I do board and advisory work in the fields of management consulting (brands, strategy and service development), education, cleantech and insurance.
Strong track record in leading multinational result-driven organisations and business units in consulting, marketing, marketing communication, sales and key account management, business, technology, product and service development.
Life-long passion for partnership building has lead to extensive network of academic forerunners, business and public sector change-makers.
I truly believe in sustainable leadership and shared value. I always look for new ways to make good things happen.
- Managing Director, Entrepreneur, Aija Bärlund Ltd - Leadership and Business Development
Partner - Boardman Ltd / Chairman, Boardman Sustainability Group and Brand Compass Group
- Deve Partners - Founding Partner
- Supervisory Board Member - Kaleva Mutual Insurance Company, member of Sampo Group
- Nasdaq Helsinki & Entrepreneurs of Finland, In 356 days to the stock exchange
- EU Commission & European Women on Boards, C-level School
- Boardman, Ownership and Board Work
- Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration (Aalto university), MBA, International Business
- Finnish Institute for Foreign Trade, Diploma in International Marketing Management
- The Finnish Coaching Association, Diploma in Coaching