"The most meaningful way to succeed is to help others succeed"
- Adam Grant -
Solid international leadership skills necessary to drive change in business and organisational development. Ability to catch signs and trends before others and turn them into new businesses.
Currently I work as Board, Advisory & Supervisory Board member in the fields of management consulting (brand and strategy), insurance, cleantech, care services for elderly and disabled.
Strong track record in leading multinational result-driven consulting, marketing, marketing communication, sales and key account management organisations, business, technology, product and service development, and negotiating successful outcomes. Life-long passion for partnership building has lead to extensive network of academic forerunners, business and public sector change-makers.
I truly believe in sustainable leadership and shared value. I always look for new ways to make good things happen.
- Entrepreneur, Leadership and Business Developer, Speaker and Writer - Aija Bärlund Oy
- Partner, Boardman Oy / Member, Boardman Brand Compass Group
Senior Advisor - brand agency Sold Oy
- Deputy Board Member - care services provider MEREO
- Supervisory Board Member - Kaleva Insurance Company
- Boardman, Ownership and Board Work
- Helsinki School of Economics, MBA
- Finnish Institute for Foreign Trade, Diploma in International Marketing Management
- The Finnish Coaching Association, Diploma in Coaching